Job Title: Administrative Assistant for L.I.F.E. Program
Reports To: L.I.F.E. Program Coordinator
Status: Non-exempt , 16 hours/week, 40 weeks/year (Off January & August)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Records payments and makes deposits.
2. Responsible for assisting with registrations.
3. Prepares refreshments for Learning Is Forever Enriching program course participants.
4. Assists in the answering of phone calls for the entire Community Ed. Department.
5. Notifies registrants by phone of upcoming courses.
6. Prepares class materials (copies, name tags, class lists, etc.)
7. Assists with special events.
1. HS/Equiv. Diploma.
2. Excellent office software skills (Word/Excel, etc.).
3. Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills for adult population.
4. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.