Technology Support Analyst
Technology Support Analyst
Portland Community College
Best Consideration/Close Date:
This is a key position in the IT department of PCC.
The role is very IT-project oriented and also acts as a technical liaison for and with the Southeast Campus IT Client support team. Technical planning, research and development, analysis of data sets are primary activities. Works with district-wide IT staff. To be successful in this position it requires that a person have a strong IT work record.
See the classification description for additional information: https://www.pcc.edu/hr/employment/classified-jobs/techsuppt-analyst/
These qualifications, skills and abilities are critical for success in this position.
Throughout the screening process, you will be evaluated based on the demonstration of these qualifications.
- Significant and proven IT skillset, including knowledge of Active Directory, computer networks, client/server model, VPN and other IT tools in a large and complex organization. Both written and verbal communications skills are a necessary component of success for this position. Some scripting/programming ability is needed.
- Associate degree in computer related discipline [Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis]Four years of work experience with automated systems in a complex network environmentSuccessful experience working in an end-user, customer facing role in a trouble-shooting capacity
- Project management experiencescripting/programming abilities, especially
The first two steps of the range are: $52,784 to $54,368 per year. Higher salary placement may be available based on qualifications, experience and internal equity.
PCC offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide employees and their families, including domestic partners, with access to a broad range of benefit options. Includes Health, Dental, and Vision options, Group Life, Long-term Disability, Long-term Care, and Auto and Home Insurance programs. PCC currently fully funds the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS/OPSRP) pension and contributes an additional 6% into the employee's Individual Account Program under PERS/OPSRP. PCC offers a tax deferred annuity program and a deferred compensation program where employees may save additional pre-tax dollars for retirement.
Additionally, PCC provides a tuition waiver for yourself, domestic partner, and dependent children under 24 years of age. Partial tuition reimbursement for yourself at other accredited institutions (full-time employees only).
Paid Leave: (Pro-rated by FTE for Part-Time Employees)
- Starts at 6.67 hours of vacation leave per month (additional vacation hours with years of service)
- 8 hours of sick leave per month
- 24 hours of additional personal leave days per year - 11 Paid holidays
View a complete list of PCC benefits.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://pcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=429&site=10
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency