KY AETC Core Program Manager/UKHC
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job TitleKY AETC Core Program Manager/UKHCRequisition NumberRE19696Working TitleKY AETC Core Program ManagerDepartment NameH5000: CHANDLER - RETAIL PHARMACYWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level11Salary Range$53,477-86,445/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
4 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
This position will require driving between multiple sites over a defined service area in Kentucky including Ryan White partner locations and community-based organizations.Shift
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (40 hours per week); some evenings and weekends.Job Summary
This position will serve as the Kentucky AIDS Education and Training Center (KY AETC) Core Program Manager as part of the KY AETC Expansion under the Kentucky AIDS Drug Assistance Program (KADAP) Income Reinvestment Program (KIRP). The Core Program Manager will supervise four Program Coordinators that will each administer one of the following: 1) Live training and Core administration, 2) Practice transformation and special projects, 3) ECHO (webinars) training events and special projects, and 4) Logistics, continuing education credit and moXse.
This position is part of the Kentucky AIDS Education and Training Center (KY AETC) expansion and will be funded by the Kentucky AIDS Drug Assistant Program (KADAP) Income Reinvestment Program (KIRP). This is position is currently funded through June 30, 2020.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and MS Windows experience.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? YesPreferred Education/ExperienceDeadline to Apply08/21/2019University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Briefly describe your management and/or leadership experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please describe your supervision experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How many years of paid work experience do you have in program/project development?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter