Partnership Coordinator - IWU-National & Global
Partnership Coordinator - IWU-National & Global
The Partnership Coordinator is responsible to coordinate the partner onboarding, enrollment, and marketing functions for the Educational Partnership team. The position is expected to develop positive, working relationship with new partners, provide initial onboarding and training, and develop and manage enrollment and marketing functions to support partner growth and success. The position will also support the admission of new students, including but not limited to coordinating with adult enrollment services and marketing, functioning as the enrollment counselor for partner students, and building and training an enrollment and marketing team as the initiative scales.
The Partnership Coordinator reports to the Associate Vice President for Educational Partnerships. The position will also maintain an indirect relationship with the Vice President for Enrollment, Vice President for Marketing, or their delegates
- Required. A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university is required.
- Preferred. A master’s degree in business, leadership, communications, or ministry is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner Onboarding. Coordinate with other members of the partnership team the initial onboarding of educational partners by providing training and communication in the early phases of the partnership. Maintain active communication with the compliance team to ensure the proper onboarding of new partners.
- Marketing Coordination. Coordinate with the partner and internal marketing offices to develop and/or approve marketing assets, including print and digital, in accordance with university policies. Build and manage a marketing team as the initiative scales.
- Enrollment Coordination. Collaborate with the partner and internal enrollment offices to develop and maintain admission workflows and processes for partner students. Ensure admission of new students, including acting as the designated enrollment counselor for partner students. Build and manage an enrollment team as the initiative scales.
- Training. Develop and implement an initial and ongoing training programs for partners on marketing and enrollment techniques to employ in local contexts.
- Liaison. Liaison enrollment and marketing concerns between partner and university offices, where necessary.
According to Indiana Wesleyan University employment policy all employees must possess a strong Christian commitment and adhere to the standards outlined in the IWU Community Lifestyle Statement.
- Experience. 2-3 years of experience in higher education enrollment/marketing, sales, product management, account management, or a related field is required. Experience with university enrollment and marketing functions (e.g., asset design, development, and distribution; contact and recruitment strategies; and data management) is preferred. Experiences in a church or non-profit organization as a leader, staff member, or volunteer is also preferred.
- Leadership. Significant capacity to develop and lead a team and complex processes as initiatives scale. Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a diversity of work and conflict resolution styles.
- Communication. Superior ability to communicate in all forms (e.g., verbal and written) and modicums (e.g., electronic, in-person, or otherwise)
- Project Management. Ability to manage multiple, complex projects through a combination of systems and agile thinking.
- Technology. Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and introductory experience in graphic design (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), website management, data analytics, and project management tools are preferred.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
As a religious educational institution operating under the auspices of The Wesleyan Church, Indiana Wesleyan University is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (42 U.S.C., Sections 2000e-1 and 2000e-2).
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.