Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research FellowCowen Insitute
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Senior Research Fellow at the Cowen Institute is responsible for overseeing and conducting original, policy-related research on the K-12 public education system, postsecondary education, and youth outcomes. S/he will be an independent researcher in charge of planning, designing, implementing, and managing scientifically rigorous applied research and evaluation studies. This position is also responsible for collaborating with Harvard University's Strategic Data Project, acting as a research fellow and partner with the nation-wide education research network.Required Qualifications
- PhD in education, sociology, social policy, or related field.
- Four years of professional work experience, including research and analysis
- Experience designing both qualitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods projects.
- Experience working within the K-12 education system.
- Familiarity with the overall education landscape in New Orleans and Louisiana.