CAMP Recruiter/Retention Specialist
- Assure that federal guidelines are followed in the recruitment and selection of eligible migrant students;
- Meet with the regional directors of Colorado’s Migrant Education programs and H.S. counselors of Northern Colorado School Districts to develop recruitment plans;
- Collaborate with BUENO Center HEP program staff to develop and implement recruitment plans;
- Organize and hosts on-campus “CAMP Scholarship Information Night”;
- Establish a Selection Committee to review applications and interview student applicants;
- Track student academic progress and assign tutorials and other services for students in need of additional assistance.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.Be StatementsBe Brilliant. Be Impactful. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge, understanding and work experience with underserved populations, specifically migrant seasonal farm workers. Must be bilingual; English/Spanish.
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- You will need to submit contact information for 3 references for this position.
- Reference Letter (Not Confidential)
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.