Air Conditioning Mechanic I
DescriptionThis position is within the Maintenance and Operations department of Facilities Management Services.
- Overhauls and services refrigeration, air conditioning and heating units by repairing or replacing worn parts.
- Inspects heating, ventilation and air-conditioning units for repairs and performs routine and preventative maintenance.
- Tests refrigeration units for leaks; adds refrigerant to refrigeration units.
- Monitors valves and gauges to ensure proper operation; adjusts valves, pipes, etc. as needed.
- Changes air filters and cleans coil's.
- Assists in installing air conditioning, heating and related equipment.
- Cleans work areas and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QualificationsTechnical or vocational degree and one year HVAC experience; or high school diploma or GED and three years HVAC experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business UnitOpen until filled
College/Business Unit: Facilities Management Services
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 08/13/19, 7:40:41 AM