Social Media Strategist
At Nicolet College, our mission is to transform lives and enrich communities. We see change as an opportunity to do both even better. With that in mind, we are redesigning higher education to serve today’s learners in the most inclusive, creative, and flexible ways imaginable. Nicolet’s Marketing Team is an integral part of finding new and innovative ways to advance student learning while attracting new students.
The Social Media Strategist will create and maintain original content to build social media presence. The position is responsible for video production to increase social engagement and to enhance instruction. As a key member of the Marketing Team, the Social Media Strategist's digital storytelling will strengthen community awareness and support the College's enrollment and retention efforts.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player who values hard work and who can effectively interact with diverse internal and external constituents. The Social Media Strategist must be comfortable with and capable of taking on new challenges in a dynamic and constantly changing environment. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting the Nicolet brand through social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Associate’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations, video production, or related field.
- Demonstrated success working in a social media capacity.
- Two (2) years of professional experience in social media and video or photography.
- Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with ability to self-check work, and the work of others, to maintain College standards and ensure accuracy.
- Proficiency in use of creative and video editing software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, or similar).
- Ability to work professionally and collegially within a culture that seeks excellence and emphasizes teamwork.
View the complete position description and apply at nicoletcollege.edu/employment. Attach a cover letter that addresses how your background and experience are consistent with the requirements of the position, a current resume, and unofficial transcripts of coursework/certificates. Applications received by 4 p.m. CST on Wednesday, August 28, 2019, will receive full consideration. Position remains open until filled.
Nicolet Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.