Program Administrator - The SMFA at Tufts
DescriptionThe Department in which this position is located is part of the administrative and academic support of the SMFA at Tufts.
As the program administrator for the Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards, this position:
- Develops and coordinates program marketing and communications materials
- manages meetings and events
- identifies and engages speakers, jurors, and curatorial staff
- hires, trains, and supervised student workers
- creates and supplies materials for website and social media
- works directly with the funder, managing and reporting on the budget and all award activities
- reports directly to the funder on all activities related to the grant.
- BFA and 5 of years of relate experience OR MFA and 1 year of related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of movements in contemporary art and trends in art education.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-The Fenway
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: SMFA at Tufts
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Aug 12, 2019, 2:25:04 PM