Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing (tenure track)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Working TitleAssistant/Associate Professor of Marketing (tenure track)Job Summary
The College of Business Administration (COBA) at Savannah State University invites applications for a tenure track position as Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing beginning Spring 2020. Programs offered by the College are fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). In addition to teaching, candidates for the position are expected to conduct publishable research and be involved in professional service.Minimum Qualifications
- Doctorate degree (in an appropriate field) from an AACSB accredited or an internationally recognized research institution.
- Prior professional and academic experience
Savannah State University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative-Action Institution committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetics, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records State.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Your application is not considered complete until all required documents have been uploaded to the appropriate section.
Complete application online at https://jobs.savannahstate.edu. Submit letter of interest, curriculum vita, graduate transcripts, current reference letters (3).
Review of applications will begin immediately.
This position will remain open until filled.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Savannah State University Website
- Savannah State University Employee
- * Do you have a doctorate degree from an AACSB accredited or an internationally recognized research institution?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2