Research Accountant 1
Research Accountant 1
Job Number: 84286
Stanford University Department of Dermatology is seeking an Accountant 1 to perform moderately complex accounting activities and functions, including monitoring accounts, preparing documentation, expenditure reconciliations and reviews, revenue reporting/accounting, purchases and reimbursements, general ledger transactions, and journal entries.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Associate degree plus two years of applicable experience, or combination of education and relevant work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sit, sort, file paperwork or parts, grasp lightly, and use fine manipulation, lift, carry, push and pull objects that weigh 10 pounds or less.
- Occasionally write by hand, twist, bend, stoop and squat.
- Rarely stand, walk, reach or work above shoulders and use a telephone.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
May work extended hours during peak business cycles.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4441
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: G
- Department URL: http://dermatology.stanford.edu
- Requisition ID: 84286
Location: School of Medicine, Redwood City, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency