Heidelberg University has an immediate need for the position of Web Manager. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.Responsibilities
The Web Manager will implement, and maintain the Heidelberg University websites so that it clearly articulates the essence of the Heidelberg experience in electronic form with ability to manage content using Drupal systems.Qualifications
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, qualifications and abilities, including:
- Associate’s degree digital media, electronic communications, or related field with a bachelor’s degree preferred; and,
- Two (2) or more years of web design experience with strong usage in Windows and/or Macintosh environment; and,
- Additional experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML coding, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and/or other content management systems; or,
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work, in keeping with the institution’s mission, philosophy, and values.Preferred Experience
To successfully integrate into Heidelberg, we prefer candidates that are able to show evidence of:
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Skilled with working with outside developers and internal departments relating to web maintenance and IT support.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently with self-motivation as necessary, to work collaboratively with diverse populations and to provide one- on-one and group training for web editors.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to provide support in a personable manner.
- Flexibility, energy, creative-problem solving skills and ability to think analytically.
Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, and list of professional references.How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.EOE Statement
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.