Assistant or Associate Professor of Epidemiology/Methods Core Director
Position DetailsReq ID: req7074 Position Title: Assistant or Associate Professor of Epidemiology/Methods Core Director Position Type: Faculty Position Number: GF9906 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: Rural Health Location Address:
1111 W 17th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74107
United States Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 0.00 - 0.00, Commensurate Work Schedule: Typically 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary:
The Assistant or Associate Professor/Director position designs epidemiologic methods for research, conducts appliedanalyses, presents results to academic, professional and local communitiesthrough presentations and publications.
Position is also responsible for teaching biostatistics and/orepidemiology courses for the Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Position will be responsible for sitting on student committees.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger,grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or withoutreasonable accommodations.
(Ifyou are viewing this job posting outside of the actual OSU job applicationwebsite, please go to jobs.okstate.edu to apply and submit a resume.)Special Instructions to Applicants Education & Experience Position Qualifications:
- Ph.D. in Epidemiology or Biostatistics
- At least two (2) years or more experience working as a Research Epidemiologist or Biostatistician
- At least two (2) years or more teaching experience
- Research emphasis on obesity prevention, vascular disease prevention, health disparities, and food security
- Experience working with Native American communities using community-based participatory methods
- Experience with CBPR
- Experience with research with Native communities
- Experience with socio-cultural research
- First author publications and presentations