Food Service Worker
Position DetailsPosition Details Requisition Number STA002440Classification TitleFood Service WorkerWorking TitleLocationArmstrong Campus - SavannahDepartment3902320601 - Armstrong - GalleyPosition StatusFull-TimePosition Summary
Armstrong-Galley. The Food Service Worker takes orders from customers, receives and stocks orders and operates the dishwashing machine.
•Provides clean and sanitary cooking and preparation areas throughout the work shift.
•Provides professional customer service to customers.
•Follows all safety and other risk management policies in performance of work.
•Maintains, repairs and cleans utensils, equipment and work areas. Reports damaged equipment or utensils to manager/supervisors on duty.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.Minimum Education Required
High School Diploma or equivalentCould a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?NoMinimum Experience Required
One or more years of related work experienceCould a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?NoKnowledge, Skills & Abilities
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employmentPreferred EducationPreferred ExperienceSalary Range$23,700Job Open Date07/23/2019Job Closing Date09/30/2019Special Instructions SummaryQuicklink for Postinghttp://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/60515Required Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a High School Diploma or Equivalent ?
- * Do you have one or more years of related work experience?
- * Do you have the ability to use PC computers and effectively utilize Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases?
- * Do you understand that Georgia Southern University is a tobacco and smoke-free community?
- * Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
- * Do you understand this position is located at the Georgia Southern University - Armstrong Campus?