Part Time Instructor (College of Sciences and Technology)
Posting DetailsWorking TitlePart Time Instructor (College of Sciences and Technology)Job Summary
The College of Science and Technology at Savannah State University is seeking part-time faculty applications for the fall and spring semesters as well as future needs in day, evening and weekend classes.
• Freshman Year Experience
• Introductory Biology
• Introductory Chemistry
• Computer Science
• Construction Management
• Electrical Power Technology
• Environmental Science
• Forensic Science
• Integrated Science
• Marine Science
• Master’s degree in a STEM field with 18 credit hours in one of the aforementioned subject areas.Preferred QualificationsSpecial Information to Applicants
Savannah State University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative-Action Institution committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetics, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records State.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Your application is not considered complete until all required documents have been uploaded to the appropriate section.
Complete application online; submit cover letter, current curriculum vitae, undergraduate and graduate transcripts, and name, address, telephone number and email address of three references.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Savannah State University Website
- Savannah State University Employee
- * Do you have a Master's degree in a STEM field?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Other Document