Adjunct Assistant Professor International Education
Adjunct Assistant Professor International EducationTracking Code200126 Job Description
Teach GIST 250 Introduction to Globalization.Required Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the mission of a comprehensive community college
- Masters' degree with at least 18 hours in one of these disciplines: Ecology, economics, geography, global and international studies, international studies, linguistics, history, humanities or political science
- Some experience with globalization either through teaching, study abroad, work, or travel
- Experience in or interest in teaching Introduction to Globalization using online instruction
- Experience teaching or working with community college students
- International travel experience
- Community college experience
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.Job Location Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time