Nursing/Clinical Nursing Adjunct Instructor
Adjunct FacultyPosition Summary Information Position Accountabilities and Essential FunctionsRequired Qualifications
- MSN possible consideration may be given to candidates who possess a BSN
- Current or obtainable Nursing License in Michigan
- Work Experience: Two years’ clinical experience in an acute care setting. Specialty areas will be discussed with candidate
- Teaching experience at the community college level
Position will remain open until filled. The College reserves the right to close the recruitment process once a sufficient applicant pool has been identified.Special Instructions to Applicants
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our hiring managers routinely review available applications as openings become available.
Please note: In order to receive full consideration, a resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts must be attached.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * In order to track our recruitment sources, please indicate how you became aware of the position vacancy?
- Bay City, Saginaw or Midland Newspapers
- Chronicle of Higher Education website
- Delta website
- Flint Journal
- HERC website
- Higher Ed Jobs.com
- Inside Higher Ed
- Delta College Career Services
- Diversity Employers
- MFAD (The Minority Faculty/Staff Applicant Database)
- TAP (Talent Acquisition Portal)
- * Do you have your MSN?
- * Do you have your BSN?
- * Do you have a Nursing License in Michigan?
- * Do you have two year's clinical experience in an acute care setting?
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Professional Certifications or Licensures