Assistant Director Stewardship - University Advancement, the Fletcher School
DescriptionFletcher's Office of Development and Alumni Relations has an opening for a Assistant Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship. The office has three primary objectives: to continue to increase its annual fund program as a vital source of unrestricted funds, to meet the School's goals in the comprehensive campaign and to create and sustain long-term relationships with its alumni and friends around the world with high quality and relevant activities, services, and publications.
The Assistant Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship will develop and implement strategies and initiatives to maintain a comprehensive stewardship program for The Fletcher School. This program will support the overarching development goals and ensure that both new and existing donors are appropriately acknowledged, recognized, and informed about the impact of their giving. The Assistant Director is an integral part of the giving continuum and through his/her efforts will help keep donors engaged with the school and encourage future philanthropic contributions.
- 3-5 years of experience in donor relations, alumni relations or a comparable field.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office and Database experience.
- Some evenings and weekends required, as related to special events as well as periodic travel.
- A background in marketing or communications is helpful.
- Experience in constituent relations, event planning, and program management.
- Background in international affairs.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Medford/Somerville
Job: Advancement/Alumni Relations
Organization: UA - Fletcher Dev & Alumni Rel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Aug 5, 2019, 9:01:51 AM