Student Assistant for Cadet Admissions - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Student Assistant for Cadet Admissions - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:09/05/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a few students to help manage the reception area at Cadet Admissions for the weekday afternoons. These students would be responsible for greeting walk-ins, answering the phone, perform clerical duties, and assist in the overall student and parent experience at Cadet Admissions. We are looking for someone who is reliable, friendly and takes pride in their work.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Greet walk-ins, callers, or scheduled tours.
- Answer questions from prospective students and parents in person, on the phone, or through email. Enter student information into Banner.
- Mail information to prospective students.
- Assist in clerical duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.