Financial Services Analyst
Financial Services Analyst Job Number Full/Part Time Schedule Salary 201907254601 Full Time 8AM - 5PM $37,500 - $64,900 Position Information Using professional financial services concepts supports the Graduate Division in the areas, but not limited to purchasing, reimbursements, work orders, travel, deferments, and special events. Please note: The budgeted hiring range for this position is up to $52,000. Education Education Requirements Degree Requirement Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training. Required
Experience Experience Requirement 0 - 1 years of related experience. Required Minimum 3 - 7 years of experience Preferred
Special Conditions Special Condition Requirement Must pass a background check. Required
Minimum Requirements Basic knowledge of financial or accounting concepts, processes and procedures.
Basic knowledge and understanding of internal control practices and their impact on protecting University resources.
Ability to function effectively as a member of a team.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Basic knowledge of financial data management and reporting systems.
Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet and database software.
Interpersonal skills, service orientation, active listening, critical thinking, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a high volume environment, effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills.
Preferred Qualifications Demonstrated payroll processing experience
Demonstrated experience with purchasing procedures and processing
Demonstrated experience processing reimbursements, travel/entertainment and work orders.
University of California administrative processing experience
Additional Information In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history, and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- UC Riverside was included in the (August 2018) edition of The Princeton Review's "The Best 382 Colleges."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2017) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- In 2016, UCR was recognized for graduation rate success by the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU) for achieving near parity across racial-ethnic, socio-economic, and gender boundaries.
- UCR ranks among the Top 15 Public Research Universities in the nation, as identified by the 2017 Washington Monthly.
- In 2017, two separate reports from the Education Trust celebrated UCR as a national leader for African American and Latino student success. UCR was one of just three schools to be named top-performing institutions in both reports and the only California campus recognized among 18 top-performing colleges and universities in the nation for high black student graduation rates.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview
Job Description Details View complete Job Description for this position