Administrative Associate 4
Administrative Associate 4
Job Number: 84147
Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Associate 4 to Provide complex administrative or operational support with minimal supervision. May be responsible for overseeing other administrative staff or subordinates.
About the Department of Pathology
Comprised of extraordinary faculty and staff, our mission is to improve the diagnosis, treatment and basic understanding of human disease. We accomplish this through our clinical services, research, and training the future leaders in pathology and related fields. A major focus of clinical research in the Department continues to be the correlation of patient outcome and treatment response with the surgical pathologic diagnosis of human cancers. Everything we do is to provide the highest quality of pathology diagnostic services to the patients for whom we passionately care.
For more information about the department visit http://pathology.stanford.edu/
About the Position:
As an Administrative Associate 4 in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University, you will support faculty members, manage special projects with the leadership, and act as a building site manager. For the faculty support portion of the role you will manage Pathology fellowships, create and maintain complex calendars, process reimbursements through our financial system, and assist in various was to our Pathology administrative group. In addition to these duties, you will manage a special project related to Pathology reviewing administrate support. You should be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and be able to multi-task with ease. Regardless of your assignment, you'll be expected to demonstrate strong business judgment, professional etiquette, and exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. In addition to having a “can-do” attitude and pleasant demeanor, you must have extraordinary communication skills that allow you to interact with a diverse group of people. This position is a 1 year fixed term.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
High school diploma and six years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Proven success in following through and completing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
None PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*:
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4104
- Employee Status: Fixed-Term
- Grade: G
- Requisition ID: 84147
Location: School of Medicine: Porter Drive, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency