Lecturer In Business (non-tenure track)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Working TitleLecturer In Business (non-tenure track)Job Summary
The College of Business Administration (COBA) at Savannah State University invites applications for a non-tenure track position as Lecturer in Business beginning Fall 2019. Programs offered by the College are fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). The successful candidate will teach courses in Business Communications, the Environment of Business and other general business courses. In addition to teaching, the successful candidate may be required to perform job related tasks other than those specifically delineated in this description.Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Business from an AACSB accredited institution.
- Five (5) years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior teaching experience.
Savannah State University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative-Action Institution committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetics, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records State.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Your application is not considered complete until all required documents have been uploaded to the appropriate section.
Complete application online at https://jobs.savannahstate.edu. Submit letter of interest, curriculum vita, graduate transcripts and current reference letters (3).
Review of applications will begin immediately.
This position will remain open until filled.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Savannah State University Website
- Savannah State University Employee
- * Do you have a Master's degree in a Business related field from an AASCB accredited institution?
- * Do you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience (i.e. Business Communications, Environment of Business, etc.)?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2