Lecturer In Computer Information Systems and Business (non-tenure track)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Working TitleLecturer In Computer Information Systems and Business (non-tenure track)Job Summary
The College of Business Administration (COBA) at Savannah State University invites applications for a non-tenure track position as Lecturer in Computer Information Systems and Business beginning Fall 2019. Programs offered by the College are fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). In addition to teaching, candidates for the position are expected to continue engaging in professional activities.Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s degree from an AACSB accredited institution
- Five (5) years of professional experience at a managerial level
- Engagement in professional activities
Savannah State University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative-Action Institution committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetics, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records State.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Your application is not considered complete until all required documents have been uploaded to the appropriate section.
Complete application online at https://jobs.savannahstate.edu. Submit letter of interest, curriculum vita, graduate transcripts, current reference letters (3).
Review of applications will begin immediately.
This position will remain open until filled.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Savannah State University Website
- Savannah State University Employee
- * Do you have a Masters degree from an Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredited institution?
- * Do you have a minimum of five (5) years of professional experience at a managerial level?
- * In what professional activities have you engaged? (i.e. professional memberships, seminars, training, etc.)
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2