Campus Tour Guide - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Campus Tour Guide - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Oconee Job Close Date:11/15/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a student worker as a Campus Tour Guide. A Campus Tour Guide is a vital position in the recruitment efforts in Undergraduate Admissions. The Campus Tour Guide gives prospective students, parents, and special guests of the University insight into the opportunities and the culture of the University of North Georgia.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Campus Tour Guide Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a representative for the University of North Georgia
- Provide campus and group tours weekly
- Assist with Open House duties
- Assist other departments with possible recruitment efforts
- Attend monthly Tour Guide Meetings
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Critical Thinker
- Ability to Multi-Task
Certifications/Licenses & Minimum Requirements:
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors are preferred. All majors are welcome.
- Looking for students with availability specifically during campus tour times which are Mondays and Fridays at 10 am and Wednesdays at 2pm.
- Campus tours take roughly 1 hour to complete - be mindful of your schedule and availability. You must be available for at least two tours times each week.
- Group tour times vary each month.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.