Director, Assessment Center
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Director, Assessment Center position. The Director, Assessment Center leads the strategic program direction, design and operation of the College's Assessment Center. The Director ensures the quality and integrity of services for students in the testing environment while managing the operations of the Assessment Center and integrating testing activities with other departments throughout the College to provide students with a seamless placement process.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of three (3) years' experience with standardized tests and testing programs or other closely related experience required.
• Previous experience managing a standardized testing program required.
• Strong background in data analysis and outcomes assessment required.
• Demonstrated experience in utilizing best practices of standardized testing required.
• Knowledge of Standards for Educational Testing and FERPA regulations pertaining to the dissemination of test results required.
• Exceptional computer skills required; experience utilizing enterprise-wide information and reporting system required.
• Ability to work well in a student-centered environment required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, decision-making ability and organizational skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external constituents.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues to a satisfactory outcome required.
• Ability to work flexible hours required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Master's degree preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Banner and ARGOS reporting preferred.
• Knowledge of SPSS or other statistical programs preferred.