Assistant/Associate Professor of Clinical - Radiology (Abdominal Imaging)
Job location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-01-03
Current Employees:If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.Transforming LivesThe University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
Assistant/Associate Professor of Clinical RadiologyAbdominal Section
- Interpret body imaging studies and perform body imaging procedures.
- Supervise performance of technical personnel.
- Provide body imaging services at Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, Sylvester Cancer Center and other U. Health practice locations.
- Exercise quality assurance as related to the practice of general radiology and body imaging.
- Provide body imaging consultation as requested.
- Provide emergency patient care as required in the setting of a radiology practice.
- Assume administrative responsibilities related to the practice of body imaging.
- Participate in teaching activities related to general radiology as required in:
- Diagnostic Radiology residency and fellowship training programs
- Medical student education program
- Technological radiology educational programs
- Continuing medical education programs
- Serve on Departmental, University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Medical Center committees and provide service to the same in other manners as requested.
- Abdominal Fellowship required
Email Gleason Daniel at Gleason.Daniel@kornferry.com or call directly at (972) 525-4886.
Due to the high volume of candidate responses, please call along with emailing your updated CV.
External Applicants apply UM Career Site at http://www.hr.miami.edu/careers/index.html
All Applicants Must Apply Online
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:Full timeEmployee Type:Faculty-UMMGPay Grade:50