Adjunct Instructor - Interior Design
Maryville University is seeking qualified adjunct instructors to teach in the Interior Design Program. The focus of the Interior Design Program at Maryville University is to promote “creativity, aesthetic understanding, and technical proficiency”. Our program strives to provide a “rigorous, professional degree” that lays the foundation for “practice-ready graduates who become contributing members of a global market with a spirit of service and commitment to sustainable design practices.”Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited institutionPreferred Qualifications
• Terminal degree or Ph.D. in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field from an accredited institution
• NCIDQ certification, LEED and/or WELL accreditation
• Demonstrated relevant industry experience
• Proficiency in the software programs Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Transcripts are required to complete the application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for application purposes.
• An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background screening.
• Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
• Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibiting discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.Quicklinkhttp://jobs.maryville.edu/postings/2533Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Maryville website
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- INSIGHT Into Diversity
- Inside Higher Ed
- Diversity Awareness Partnership
- Personal referral
- If you answered "Other" please elaborate on where you learned of this opening:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript 1
- Transcript 2