Donor Relations Assistant (part-time)
Donor Relations Assistant (part-time)Job no: 501972
Position type: Staff Part Time
Benefit Status: Non-Benefited – Non-Union
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: University Advancement
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour
Applications Open: Jul 24 2019
General Summary of Position:
The Donor Relations Assistant will assist in organizing and supporting logistics and marketing materials for Donor Relations initiatives. Reporting directly to the Stewardship Manager, the coordinator will work with the Executive Director of Alumni & Donor Relations along with the Stewardship Manager to determine strategy and priorities.
Provide Strategic Support and Coordination for Donor Relations Events:
- Create binders, mini profiles and other briefing needs.
- Assist event manager with requests for delivery of items, coordination of timelines and staffing for donor relations events.
Assist with Donor Stewardship initiatives:
- Assist with endowment report process:
- Assist in proof reading 1,000 + student thank you letters to donors of scholarships.
- Assist in formatting and printing faculty endowed fund reports.
- Follow up with students regarding thank you letters and scholarship reception.
Assist Stewardship Manager in sending monthly gift reports to college Deans and Admins.
Other event and office support:
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Alumnus/a of the university is preferred
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a temporary, part-time (18 hours per week), non-benefited, non-unit position.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applicants are received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.