Admissions Representative Share this JobLife Chiropractic College WestPostedAugust 23, 2019Employment TypeFull-time, Non-exemptCompensationDepends upon Skills and ExperienceCompanyLife Chiropractic College West
Location25001 Industrial Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Life Chiropractic College West is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job application, you will be kept informed via email status updates (and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The vision of Life West is to create a brighter future for humanity through graduating chiropractors who have a deep understanding of service, and of the innate potential of the human body to heal and adapt to its environment. The Doctor of Chiropractic program prepares graduates for personal and professional fulfillment in a climate of giving, doing, loving and serving from a place of abundance.
The Admissions Representative is a key member of our team with crucial functions regarding all processes related to attracting and enrolling an academically strong, culturally diverse and socially conscious prospective student base at Life Chiropractic College West. Under general supervision, perform admissions advising and recruitment duties for the Admissions Department. Occasional travel and additional weekend duties as required.
1. Communicate with inquiries via email, text and telephone calls with information about LCCW, the admissions process and the field of chiropractic.
2. Communicate with applicants via email, text and telephone calls with information about LCCW, the admissions process and the field of chiropractic.
3. Work with applicants to ensure timely progress through the admissions process, necessary documents, interview, etc.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive communications with students, parents, employees and external agencies.
5. Ability to interpret and apply program rules and regulations.
6. Ability to use initiative and resourcefulness in planning work assignments and in working with multiple start dates at the same time.
7. Coordinate with the Director of Enrollment to ensure that inquiries received from all outreach events are followed up with personal contact, tracked for future reference, from inquiry to application. Follow up on assigned inquiries
8. Assist with conducting campus tours for prospective students.
9. Assist with Champions Weekends once per quarter.
10, Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and/or Experience
1. B.A. Degree Preferred
2. Marketing Degree Preferred
3. Experience with Hubspot CRM preferred
4. Previous experience as an Admissions Advisor /College Recruiter preferred
5. Must have sales and customer service experience of over 5 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
1. A valid California License is required at the time of hire for the operation of any vehicle required for this position
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
4. Must be multi-task oriented
5. Experience with G Suite
6. Must be self-motivated
1. Provide professional services with integrity
2. Provide professional services objectively
3. Maintain the knowledge and skills necessary to provide professional services competently
4. Be fair and reasonable in all professional relationships. Disclose conflicts of interest
5. Protect the confidentiality of all client information
6. Act in a manner that demonstrates exemplary professional conduct
7. Provide professional services diligently
GENERAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS AND EXPECTATIONS
In addition to satisfactory performance on all of the responsibilities for this position, all College employees must fulfill the following basic performance expectations:
1. Values, Mission and Goals: All employees are expected to know and work by the College's values, mission and goals as set out in the college Strategic Plan.
2. Customer Service: All College employees will strive to provide outstanding customer service to everyone they serve including students, the community and fellow employees.
3. Grooming and Appearance: College employees are expected to maintain a neat and professional image at all times. When issued, College personnel must wear uniforms, and maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
4. Safety Awareness: College employees are expected to work diligently to maintain safe and healthful working conditions, and to adhere to proper operating practices and procedures designed to prevent injuries. Employees are required to wear personal protective equipment as provided, depending on the position.
5. Attendance Standards: College employees are expected to attend their work assignments and schedules at all times, pursuant to the College's Employee Handbook.
6. Training: College employees are expected to attend College-provided training sessions and meetings when deemed necessary or required.
7. Continuous Improvement: College employees are expected to give attention to continuous assessment and improvement of the position's assigned set of duties and responsibilities.
1. Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment.
2. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files.
3. Much time is spent using Hubspot CRM system, identifying and updating information and performing some data entry.
4. Must be able to lift 25 lbs., retrieving and placing materials on high shelves and on floor-level shelves; standing, walking, carrying, grasping, hearing, seeing, sitting, kneeling, climbing, balancing, stooping, crouching, and reaching.
1. Work performed in a general office environment.
2. Occasional travel may be required.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Life Chiropractic College West. Since no job description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with applicants to ensure timely progress through the admissions process, necessary documents, interview. etc.
- Previous experience as an Admissions Advisor /College Recuiter preferred
- Dental Insurance
- Free Chiropractic Care for employees and immediate family members
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance