Environmental & GIS Education Outreach Support - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Environmental & GIS Education Outreach Support - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an Environmental & GIS Education Outreach Support.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Help identify and schedule Service Learning locations for faculty, programs and students and/or educate about GIS
- Provide assistance to Environmental Studies Faculty creating public environmental programs on campus to include advertising and web-page support power-points and an on-going environmental movie series for students
- Support Earth Day programming for all students
- Support the University’s on-going Environmental Colloquium series
- Perform academic clerical & web-page support for faculty
- Create bulletin boards
- Coordinate student programs around student Earth Day events
- Coordinate with campus groups to enable student voice around environmental programming and sustainability issues
Certifications/Licenses & Minimum Requirements:
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.