Head Tennis Coach
Job Titles: Head Men’s Tennis CoachReports To: Director of Athletics
Status: Exempt, Part Time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Organizing and directing all aspects of the men’s tennis programs
2. Recruiting and selecting qualified student-athletes while adhering to the recruiting expectations.
3. Retaining student-athletes with a commitment to academic progress and graduation.
4. Compliance with the NCAA, Skyline Conference, and college rules and regulations.
5. Upholding the mission of Mount Saint Mary College and the Athletic Department.
6. Working to develop successful men’s tennis programs through proper game day preparation, practice planning, sand further developing the skills of the student-athletes.
7. Hiring and supervising an assistant coach
8. Other duties as assigned by Director of Athletics in accordance with the Department of Athletics, the Skyline Conference, the NCAA and other related associations and regulations.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Three years of coaching and recruitment experience in college setting preferred.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrate flexibility and professionalism, with a high standard of personal conduct and integrity.
5. Ability to work independently.