SUMMER - Temporary - Camps (no benefits)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Job CategoryCasual WagePosition TitleSUMMER - Temporary - Camps (no benefits)Full Time/Part TimePart TimeDivisionVariousDepartmentVarious (Department)Department Statement
This posting is for those individuals that are being hired for summer camps at Colgate University in 2019 (including athletic sports camps).
Duties vary by position.Accountabilities
Performs duties as assigned by director or co-director of specific camp.Requirements Professional Experience/ Qualifications
-Meet all criteria as set forth by specific camp.
-Must be capable of working collegially with a diverse group of faculty, staff and students on a daily basis.
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.Clery ActSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you currently a Colgate employee?
- * Have you ever been a Colgate employee?
- * Are you a Colgate student who is on campus for the summer?
- * Are you a child of a Colgate employee?
- * Are you at least 18 years of age?
- * Please let us know how you heard about this position.
- Albany Times Union
- Binghamton Press & Sun
- Cazenovia Republican
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Colgate Employee
- Colgate Website
- Diverse Issues of Higher Education
- HERC (Upstate New York HERC)
- Mid-York Weekly
- NCAA News
- Norwich Evening Sun
- Oneida Daily Dispatch
- Sherburne News
- Syracuse Post Standard
- Utica Observer Dispatch
- Waterville Times
- If you selected "Colgate Employee" or "Other" for how you heard about this position, please provide the employee's name or where you heard about/saw the position.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter