Post Doctoral Fellow
Job location: Main Campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-07-15
Welcome to Furman University's Career Site!
- IMPORTANT: Load all documents in the My Experience area under Resume/CV. This may include your resume/C.V., cover letter, unofficial transcript, teaching philosophy, etc. Please wait for all documents to finish uploading before clicking Next.
- You cannot save your progress for later once the process has started!
- If the process times out you will lose your progress, so please ensure you have all necessary documents available before starting.
- The drop-down lists only display so many options: please type into a drop-down list to search for your option. For example: in Field of Study, you may need to enter your field name. If you have no field, type "None."
- If you have previously applied, make sure your information is current as you can transfer it to another application.
- Prior to submitting your application, verify all information for accuracy and ensure you have uploaded all appropriate documents. Once submitted, you will not be able to edit your application other than to change your contact information.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Human Resources via email at
[email protected] or by calling 864-294-2217.Job Title:Post Doctoral FellowJob Family:Post Doctoral FellowFull-Time/Part-Time:Full timeCompensation Grade:FACPay Type:SalaryDepartment:JM Chemistry-5Job Summary:Post Doctoral funded by National Science Foundation for 24 months.Job Description:
Conduct full time research in the Chemistry Department with Dr. Anderson. Position is 2 years NSF funded.Education Requirements:Doctorate: Chemistry (Required)Certification Requirements:Job Posting End Date (if date is blank, posting is open ended):