AY19/20 Adjunct Faculty, Counseling
Position DetailsPosition Information Position TypeAdjunctClassification TitleAdjunct FacultyPosition's Functional TitleAY19/20 Adjunct Faculty, CounselingPosition Start Date08/01/2019Position End Date (if temporary)06/30/2020Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Education seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach graduate courses in Counseling in the Division of Psychology & Counseling.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session.
Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
Master’s Degree in Counseling or Marriage and Family TherapyPreferred Qualifications
Doctorate in Counseling or Marriage and Family TherapyPosting Date07/10/2019Closing Date06/30/2020Open Until FilledNoPosting NumberFA0268PType of SearchExternalQuicklink for Postinghttp://employment.govst.edu/postings/4562Employee IDDepartmentSpecial Instructions to ApplicantsSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have a Master's Degree in Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, or Counseling?
- Please list the field(s) in which you earned your degree(s).
(Open Ended Question)
- Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- Do you have experience teaching at the college/university level?
- Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certification/Professional License
- Teaching Philosophy
- List of References