AY19/20 Adjunct Faculty, School Psychology
Position DetailsPosition Information Position TypeAdjunctClassification TitleAdjunct FacultyPosition's Functional TitleAY19/20 Adjunct Faculty, School PsychologyPosition Start Date08/01/2019Position End Date (if temporary)08/15/2020Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Education seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach graduate courses in School Psychology in the Division of Psychology & Counseling.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session.
Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related field.Preferred Qualifications
Doctorate or Specialist Degree in School Psychology.Posting Date07/10/2019Closing Date06/30/2020Open Until FilledNoPosting NumberFA0270PType of SearchExternalQuicklink for Postinghttp://employment.govst.edu/postings/4564Employee IDDepartmentSpecial Instructions to ApplicantsSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have a Master's Degree in Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, or Counseling?
- Please list the field(s) in which you earned your degree(s).
(Open Ended Question)
- Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- Do you have experience teaching at the college/university level?
- Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certification/Professional License
- Teaching Philosophy
- List of References