AA/EEO Specialist II
- Assists the Assistant Director and AA/EEO Specialist I with internal AA/EEO related complaints made by students, employees and third parties.
- Assists the Assistant Director in monitoring the faculty and staff hiring approval process.
- Collects benchmarking data related to AA/EEO/Diversity In Higher Education. Provide research and writing of reports based on these related matters. Maintain data on compliance recruiting resources.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for developing, Implementing, and monitoring the University's
- Affirmative Action Plan by researching, compiling and updating analytics in
- Collaboration with the external Affirmative Action consultants to ensure
- Compliance with federal regulations.
QualificationsBachelor's degree and two years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business UnitOpen until filled
College/Business Unit: Provost & VP Academic Affairs
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 07/11/19, 1:54:36 PM