Football Operations Coordinator
Job location: Commerce TAMUC
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-07-08
Job TitleFootball Operations CoordinatorAgencyTexas A&M University - CommerceDepartmentAthleticsProposed Minimum Salary$2,500.00 monthlyJob LocationCommerce, TexasJob TypeStaffJob Description
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT:
During the application process you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Transcripts – If required for the position (Unofficial will be accepted with application. Official transcripts are required at time of verbal offer).
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
All documents must be electronically submitted through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website to be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted applications may be excluded from consideration.
The Football Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Head Football Coach with office operations, team personnel training and scheduling of the football program.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all operations of the football office including operating budget, team travel, quality control, NCAA compliance and recruiting related matters
- Trains, supervises and mentors team managers, interns and other team personnel as assigned by head football coach
- Serves as liaison with various administrative units and functions for Intercollegiate Athletics division
- Work with appropriate external relations, alumni and fundraising efforts as guided by head coach or AD
- Must abide by the rules of the NCAA, and the Lone Star Conference
- Other duties as assigned by head coach or AD
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Two (2) years of combined experience in collegiate football operations, collegiate coaching, or athletic department administration experience required. Evening and weekend work necessary. Student experience will be considered.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: NA
- Physical Requirements: NA
- Other Requirements: NA
PREFERRED EDUCATION / SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
Division I or II administrative experience preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned. Texas A&M University-Commerce is committed to promotion of diversity and thus all employees are expected to facilitate a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and ability to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. The University has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.