Adjunct- Customer Service Management
We are accepting applications for individuals who meet our minimum qualifications and who can provide instruction within the area of Customer Service Management.Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Dean/Instructional Manager, the instructor is responsible for providing instruction to students within the assigned and approved instructional delivery system and in accordance with the mission, goals, policies and procedures of the District.
The instructor is responsible for providing an active learning environment to enable students to demonstrate course competencies, and creating a student learning centered environment that places learning at the center of educational experiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate field. A Master's degree is required in some areas.
- Twelve months of occupational experience other than in the educational field for academic subject instructors.
- Twenty-four months of directly related occupational experience for occupational subject instructors. One year of occupational experience must be within the last five years.
- Previous teaching experience is desirable.
- Appropriate technical/occupational licensure where applicable.
Experience with Client Relation Management (CRM) systems. Experience with soliciting and responding to customer feedback. Managing a customer service experience from presale through post sale. Proficient in resolving customer conflicts and implementing process improvements to enhance the overall customer experience. Leading or managing a customer care team.
All applicants must attach the following to the completed online application for consideration, (Applications that do not have the required attachments will not be considered:)
- Cover Letter
- Proof of education (unofficial and/or official transcripts); training certificates if applicable
Hours per week and days may vary. (Only when school is in session).
The Adjunct rate is $46/hour until the instructor obtains their Wisconsin Technical College System certification/credential. Faculty credentialed through WTCS will earn $55/hour.