Undergraduate Admissions Front Desk Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Undergraduate Admissions Front Desk Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an Undergraduate Admissions Front Desk Assistant. The Front Desk Assistant is responsible for greeting guests, prospective students, tour groups, and parents in person. They are also responsible for answering Admissions questions in person, over the phone and over email. The Front Desk Assistant should be sure to offer each guest with the highest level of customer service. They will also assist in preparation of on-campus tours. The Front Desk Assistant will also assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Answer telephones
- Respond to emails
- Accept documents
- Give basic admissions knowledge
- Create name tags
- Mail information packets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of UNG website
- Knowledge of UNG majors
- Knowledge of general admissions information
- Great customer service skills
- Must possess great communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.