Assessment Office Student Worker - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Assessment Office Student Worker - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an Assessment Office Student Worker on the Dahlonega Campus. This position will assist staff in the Office of Institutional Effectiveness with the implementation of a new assessment tracking system.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Enter data (into online system, Excel, other databases).
- Distribute mail.
- Support other projects/duties as assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Outstanding attention to details.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
• Strong keyboarding skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Working knowledge of basic office equipment and machines.
• Ability to communicate and work well with a diverse staff.
• Comfortable learning new software applications.
• Previous experience with data entry/data analysis or a major in business or social sciences preferred.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.