Student Assistant - Center for Teaching, Learning and Leadership - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Student Assistant - Center for Teaching, Learning and Leadership - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Student Assistant in the Center for Teaching, Learning and Leadership (CTLL).Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Answer questions regarding the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Leadership.
- Write and proofread documents and media, such as advertising, website information, Library Guides, etc.
- Assist with event management, including communication with facilitators, room set-up, ushering, photography, and clean up.
- Maintain event files.
- Scan and archive documents in a digital filing system.
- Maintain the CTLL Library lists.
- Assist with data entry.
- Update Green and Purple Workshop Tracking Sheets, CTLL Outlook Calendar, CTLL Events & Workshops Calendar, Facebook Calendar, UNG NoticeBoard, and RSVP spreadsheets with information about events and workshops.
- Make and organize hanging files, file folders, labels, etc.
- Assist in maintenance of shared spaces and office resources.
- Research topics related to CTLL work.
- Have good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage routine tasks independently
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely with some guidance from CTLL staff.
- Ability to pivot quickly between tasks.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.