Global Engagement Student Worker - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Global Engagement Student Worker - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Global Engagement Student Worker on the Gainesville Campus. This position will provide general assistanced and support to CGE office staff, prospective study abroad students and international students.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Assist with CGE events.
- Serve as front-desk presence during lunch hours, typically within 11:00am - 2:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Participate in and assist with Education Abroad Fairs, International Education Week events, orientation sessions and information tables, class presentations, etc.
- Assist with data entry, copying, filing, and mailing documents.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Attentive to detail.
- Comfortable speaking with others/good communication skills, intercultural mindset, ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.