Center for Global Engagement Student Worker - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Center for Global Engagement Student Worker - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Center for Global Engagement (CGE) Student Worker on the Dahlonega Campus. The FWS student will provide general assistance and support to CGE office staff, prospective study abroad students, and international students.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Assist with CGE events.
- Serve as front-desk presence during lunch hours, typically within 11:00am - 2:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Participate in and assist with Education Abroad Fairs, International Education Week events, orientation sessions and information tables, class presentations, etc.
- Assist with data entry, copying, filing, and mailing documents.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Attentive to detail.
- Comfortable speaking with others, good communication skills, intercultural mindset, ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.