A/V Tech for Music Department - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:A/V Tech for Music Department - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:10/01/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an A/V Tech to work in the Music Department. Workers should availability on nights and weekends as this is when the bulk of Music Department event occur. There are daytime events on rare occasions as well. The A/V Tech position may require the student to drive to off-campus events in the local community. The A/V Tech will report to the Music Department office administrator and will work with the Music Department A/V Coordinator.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Assist with recording student recitals, concerts, masterclasses, lectures, etc
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Interested applicants should have a basic knowledge in the use of a video camera, digital photography, and audio recording.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
- On the job training will be provided in order to instruct the A/V Tech in the specific use of the recording devices provided by the Music Department.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.