HR Student Clerk - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:HR Student Clerk - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Human Resources Student Clerk on the Dahlonega Campus.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Scan and correctly index employee documents.
- Shred and dispose of documents properly.
- Answer main HR telephone line, greet employees and visitors.
- Print completed onboarding documents from the HireTouch system.
- Provide assistance to new employees who need to complete final employment paperwork.
- Reliable, strong work etchic with little supervision.
- Perform other duties as needed in the HR Department.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform repetitive tacks.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Possess intermediate computer skills.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.