Science Lab Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Science Lab Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Science Lab Assistant. This position will require basic skills including computer (excel, google drive, powerpoint), communication, and professionalism.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- be responsible for coordinating lab classrooms and storage rooms.
- Computer skills (excel, MS words, PowerPoint, Google Drive Documentation)
- Professionalism (attentive and initiative interpersonal manner, time management, and punctuality on duties)
- Communication skills (keep on-going communication with supervisor and faculty, on-going report)
Certifications/Licenses & Minimum Requirements:
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.