DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Job Title Program Coordinator
Job ID 3638
Location Loop Campus
Full/Part Time Full-Time
At DePaul University, we are looking for candidates who want to join us in our mission to provide access to education for all. Successful candidates welcome ideas and perspectives from colleagues and students representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and experiences. We seek collaborative, open-minded and hard working professionals to work in a real world urban learning environment. Are you exceptional, yet modest and open to challenges? We seek achievers and leaders that want to bring their passion and skills to our well-respected community of approachable colleagues. Build your career with us.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the Immunization Coordinator manages the year-round collection, data-entry and indexing, communication and reporting associated with compliance to state regulations for immunization records. In addition, the Immunization Coordinator manages training and communication of these state requirements to the university community. Provides team support for diploma and placement processing, as well as customer service support for email and phone inquiries related to the University Registrar.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manages the entire immunization records process in compliance with state regulations and on behalf of DePaul University.
- The collection, data entry, and indexing of records within service level of one business day, as well as the annual reporting of the immunization status of all current students to the state.
- Ensures complete and clear communication to new and returning students via web and email, pertaining to state requirements.
- Provides regular updates on University's status in compliance with state regulations.
- Assigns appropriate student record account notations and service indicators to keep accurate and detailed records of all dates and types of inoculations, and to prevent enrollment when appropriate by law.
- Creates training materials and opportunities related to immunization requirements for DePaul University faculty, staff and students.
- Assists with the placement test and diploma processes, especially during peak periods and whenever staff are out of the office.
- Responds to and troubleshoots Student Records customer service issues received by phone or email, maintaining service level of one business day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in academic environment.
- Previous office experience in an academic environment.
Other Skills & Abilities Reqd
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and PeopleSoft or willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and abilities as a team player.
- Must be able to handle high volume output and work under pressure.
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn, the interrelated student records functions.
- Confidentiality is critical.
- Thorough knowledge of university academic policies and procedures relating to degree verification and all other academic regulations.
You may upload other attachments (Transcripts, Portfolios, Writing samples) in the “My Activities” tab of your profile.
Salary & Benefits Package:
DePaul offers a comprehensive package including competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain the best talent in order to further the University's mission. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Required Background Check: