Enrollment Success Coach (Part-Time)
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Enrollment Success Coach (PT) position. Reporting to the Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management, the Enrollment Success Coach is a part-time, grant-funded position that provides targeted and high-quality enrollment support and coaching designed to meet the needs of students returning to the College. Primary responsibilities include guiding and connecting students to College services and resources and developing a personalized plan for their path to re-entry and student success. Other responsibilities include monitoring and tracking progress for students' re-entry into the College and recording and reporting outcomes.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degree(s) must be from an accredited institution of higher learning.
• At least one (1) year of related work experience within higher education required.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail required.
• Experience successfully working independently as well as part of a team with a collaborative approach to problem solving required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds by effectively using cross-cultural skills and abilities required.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to assess student populations in order to develop effective intervention strategies required.
• Demonstrated proficiency using MS Word and Excel required.
• Must be available to work nights and weekends based on business needs.
• Access to reliable transportation for travel to local outreach events.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Experience working in a recruitment/outreach, admissions, financial aid, and/or student success related capacity in higher education preferred.
• Experience using an enterprise-wide system (i.e. Ellucian Banner) and CRM preferred.
• Previous experience conducting webinars and presentations, live chat, tele-conferencing and email/text/phone campaigns strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of FERPA and ethical principles in working with students preferred.