Recruiting Consultant Sr
DescriptionJob Purpose: Responsible for facilitating research recruiting efforts within assigned Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) labs and divisions. Develop and implement strategies to identify, attract, and hire top research faculty engineers and scientists.Major Responsibilities:
- Participate in overall GTRI Talent Management strategy development and implement a recruiting strategy to identify and attract competitive research talent for assigned GTRI labs and divisions. Oversee the selection process to include sourcing, interviewing, assessing candidates, and recommending finalists. Partner with lab and division hiring managers to ensure a fair and equitable process for all job openings.
- Research and recommend appropriate career fairs and attend with hiring managers and researchers.
- Provide and develop recruiting metrics and reporting. Recommend changes to recruiting tools based on metrics.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for various positions.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and peers.
- Assist management in the design and delivery of best practices, tools, and processes to improve the recruiting capabilities of GTRI. Make recommendations for diversity recruiting and to improve outcomes from posting sites, career fairs, and contracting agencies.
- Participate in strategy development with diversity, student programming, and other GTRI Talent Management areas related to on-boarding, inclusion, and retention efforts.
- May lead and train other GTRI recruiting staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Five or more years job related experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to collaborate within a team environment; advanced knowledge of marketing, branding, and analysis; high level or organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Preferred Education: Engineering degree is a plus
- Preferred Work Experience: Five or more years in engineering, scientific, and/or laboratory recruiting
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: Preferred skills include extensive direct sourcing; experience using social media, LinkedIn Recruiter; previous agency experience; experience recruiting in IT, Engineering and Telecommunications.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: GTRI-Director's Office
Job Posting: Jul 3, 2019, 10:15:07 AM