Print and Copy Services Specialist
Job Title: Print and Copy Services Specialist
Location: Technology Services
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 4923
Staff Posting Details
Appointment: Regular, part-time (0.5 FTE) position
- Manage order workflow and fulfillment in the context of an online ordering site, overseeing job distribution among student workers as needed, and ensuring deadline requirements are met.Provide customer support in person, on phones, and via email, assisting users in file manipulation, layout, design software, media selection, pricing, and other inquiries.Provide explanation and advisement to customers to maintain adherence to brand and other university standards.Produce high quality b/w and color prints on a variety of production-grade digital printing equipment.Maintain quality control of prints, including color correction, brand management, and proof-reading.Manipulate files and images for printing, using a variety of graphic design and professional RIP software.Operate and maintain bindery equipment: folder, laminator, cutter, booklet maker, drill press, shrink wrapper, score/perforator.Create and verify order billing; collect and deposit money and make change accurately.Deliver paper and completed jobs to campus offices.Monitor inventory and supply.Provide in-person technical support and initial troubleshooting for departmental multifunction devices, including researching, testing and communicating potential solutions to the client, or escalating to repair technicians as appropriate.
- Utilize campus inventory and ticketing system (KACE) to monitor trouble calls, requests and user multifunction equipment needs. Assist in maintaining the currency of the department website via CMS.Collaborate in a flexible and open manner with other staff and campus users, with frequent team collaboration and support, excellent communication and responsiveness. Provide input and feedback to improve service and support team’s ongoing progress; independently learn new technologies and emerging needs.Ability to respectfully work, communicate and provide leadership within a diverse campus community. Additional duties as required.
- Demonstrated experience with a range of common hardware and software, including:
- Macintosh and Windows computers and operating systems;Application software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and other graphic design and image manipulation software
- ResumeLetter of Interest
- We acknowledge the richness of commonalities and differences we share as a university community; the intrinsic worth of all who work and study here; that education is enhanced by investigation of and reflection upon multiple perspectives.We aspire to create respect for and appreciation of all persons as a key characteristic of our campus community; to increase the diversity of all parts of our University community through commitment to diversity in our recruitment and retention efforts; to foster a spirit of openness to active engagement among all members of our campus community.We act to achieve an environment that welcomes and supports diversity; to ensure full educational opportunity for all who teach and learn here; to prepare effectively citizen-leaders for a pluralistic world.
var RichTextValue = PTRTEFillcache('https://www2.pugetsound.jobs/psp/HRPRD_newwin/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL','PT_RTE_IMG_DB_LOC','record://PTRTDB','HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCRLONG$0','1');var TextAreaObject = document.getElementById('HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCRLONG$0');TextAreaObject.innerHTML = RichTextValue;